Romanovsky System Roulette

Romanovsky roulette strategy is a less popular but quite effective system. This betting system has a win rate that goes up to 86%. The strategy works on French and European roulette table games. This strategy can also work in American roulette, but the double zero on the wheel can be costly in the long run.

Find out more about the Romanovsky roulette system in our complete guide. We've explained how it works, the benefits & risks, tips and tricks, and much more.

What is a Romanovsky Roulette Strategy - How Does it Work?

Whether you are an experienced player or a beginner looking for a chance to increase your winning opportunity, the Romanovsky strategy is the best choice. As mentioned earlier, the Romanovsky betting system is quite straightforward.

Basically, this strategy covers 32 numbers on the roulette wheel with eight units. This means that there are only five uncovered numbers on the wheel. This betting system involves two dozen bets and two corner bets that help to cover as many numbers on the table as possible.

The nature of this betting strategy attracts people with large bankrolls. Also, this strategy is suitable for gamers who prefer to keep it safe. While many betting systems are designed for outside bets, the Romanovsky roulette strategy covers several number combinations.

It is essential to understand that there are six different types of bets in the Romanovsky roulette system. The best part is that each bet is designed to cover as many numbers on the wheel as possible. The greatest advantage of this strategy is that it offers an 86.5% chance of winning, meaning there is a loss rate of 13.5% per spin.

The common fact across all six variations is that there are zero (0) losses in any position. The interesting thing is that 17 is the most covered number in this strategy, and it's the one that hits most in this game.

Variations of Romanovsky Roulette Strategy

There are six different types of Romanovsky roulette betting systems. The main type of bets you can play roulette with are:

Romanovsky Bet 1

This roulette betting variant provides players with one chip on their win. You must place three units on dozens 2 and 3. The first 1 unit is on corners covering numbers 25 to 29, and the next unit is made on the square covering numbers 32 to 36. The uncovered numbers in this variant are zero, 27, 30, 31, and 34. With this rate, you get an 86% chance of winning using this bet.

Romanovsky Bet 2

The second Romanovsky bet requires players to place 3 units on dozens and one unit on corners 26 to 30. One unit is made on the square covering numbers 31 to 35. The best part is that players are rewarded one chip for each win. It is recommended for beginners to start by betting on a single number before advancing to covering a combination of numbers. The numbers that are not covered in this bet are zero, 25, 28, 33, and 36.

Romanovsky Bet 3

With the third Romanovsky bet, you wager on 3 units on dozens 1 and 3. However, you must understand that the bets placed on all dozens and corner bets are slightly different in this wager. Additionally, this third bet requires you to place three units on dozens 1 and 3, and one unit is made on the corners covering 13 to 17 and 20 to 24. The numbers that are not covered in this betting system are zero, 5, 18, 19, and 22.

Romanovsky Bet 4

The fourth Romanovsky bet is slightly different from the first three types. In this case, you must place three units on the first and third dozens. Also, two corner bets must be made using one betting unit on numbers 14 to 18 and 19 to 23. The numbers that are not covered in this bet are single zero pocket, 13, 16, 21, and 24. The advantage of this bet is that you wager a total of eight chips, and you get a profit of one chip.

Romanovsky Bet 5

The fifth Romanovsky bet features 3 units on the second and third dozen bets and one bet on the corner bets covering the numbers ranging between 1 and 5 and 8 to 12. The roulette numbers that are not covered in this strategy are zero, 3, 6, 7, and 10.

Romanovsky Bet 6

In the six Romanovsky bet types, you place three units on the second and third dozen. Additionally, in one of the corners, you place 2 to 3 and 7 to 11 number combinations. These leaves 0, 1, 4, 9, and 12 as uncovered numbers in this bet.

Benefits and Risks of the Romanovsky Roulette Betting System

Like other roulette strategies, the Romanovsky system has its advantages and disadvantages. They are as follows:

Benefits of Romanovsky Roulette Betting Strategy

One of the main advantages of using the Romanovsky betting system is that you are guaranteed an 86% chance of winning. This is considered the best roulette strategy, as the payout rate is far bigger than what you get from other betting strategies like the Martingale system.

Additionally, with this betting system, you cover 32 numbers on the roulette wheel. This includes the middle column, which maximizes the probability of winning.

The Romanovsky betting strategy is not designed for people of all experiences. Players with large bankrolls looking to make a quick profit can also employ this method in their gameplay.

Risks of the Romanovsky Betting System

The biggest drawback of the Romanovsky betting strategy is that it's designed for people with big bankrolls, and the potential profit is quite minimal.

The process of recovering losing bets is very slow in this betting method than other popular online roulette games.

Lastly, this betting system works perfectly in European roulette games. This makes it less effective when you apply it to the American roulette table.

Tips and Tricks for Using the Romanovsky Betting Strategy

The following simple tips and tricks should help you to profit more from using the Romanovsky betting system.

Focus on One Variant: If you prefer playing hot and cold numbers, this system can be of big help. Though each number covers different sets of numbers, they add up to 32 numbers.

Combine with Other Bets: The best way to benefit from the Romanovsky system is by combining it with other methods like the Martingale system or any other progression strategy.

Mind the House Edge: The first you must remember in roulette is that the house always wins. But you can lower the house edge by playing at roulette tables with a lower house edge.

Practice: You can start by playing free roulette games online before you advance to betting with real money. But you must understand that you won't win anything from playing with virtual money.

Is the Romanovsky Roulette System Worth Using?

Of course, yes, you can count on the Romanovsky betting system to optimize your chances of winning in roulette. Similar to the Martingale betting strategy that is commonly used, this betting method can be used to generate big returns. Nevertheless, if you are new to online casino gaming, we recommend getting a large bankroll if you want to use the Romanovsky roulette strategy.

However, it is vital to understand that no roulette strategy guarantees 100% profit. It is essential to find a reputable online casino to practice in free mode before you advance to playing real money bets.

The Bottom Line

Roulette is a game designed to deliver maximum entertainment to players. Even though it is a game of chance, you can increase your probability of winning using the Romanovsky betting system. Like other roulette strategies, winning is not guaranteed, but it helps players to enjoy big returns. However, this betting system is not suitable for people with low stakes. It is recommended for professional gamblers with a sizeable bankroll.

FAQs About Romanovsky Strategy

Is it legal to use the Romanovsky betting system on roulette table games?

Yes. It is legal to use the Romanovsky betting system for roulette games. But it is vital to ensure that the casino rules allow using strategies to increase the odds of winning.

How can I memorize the Romanovsky betting system?

There is no need to master the Romanovsky betting method. It gets familiar as you use it in roulette.

Best Online Casinos - Apr 2024