24+8 Roulette System

Roulette enthusiasts are constantly looking for the most successful ways to win. The advantage of roulette is that you can employ various strategies, despite being a game of luck. While no strategy guarantees 100% profit, the 24+8 roulette system offers a 90% chance of winning.

Nevertheless, you must understand that bad luck may strike and lower your chances to 10%. This strategy works best for low-stakes players and those looking for a better way.

This guide is dedicated to helping players to understand how the 24+8 system works, the games you can play, and much more.

What is a 24+8 Roulette System - Is it Legal in Casinos?

As mentioned earlier, 24+8 is a relatively low-grinding betting system that offers around a 90% chance of winning playing roulette. However, the outcome depends on the type of roulette game that you are playing. If you are a fan of European roulette, you have a 91.89% chance of winning or a push.

American roulette tables have a lower chance of winning at 89.47%. This implies that players have 0ny 8.1% or 10.53% chance of losing with this betting system. The reason 24+8 is known as a grinding strategy is that players must win five times to recover the initial bet. If you are unfortunate to lose before you win five times, you lose. Therefore, you must continue grinding until you win your lost bets.

Of course, yes, the 24+8 roulette strategy is accepted in land-based and online casinos. However, this is not a cheat or win-money method. The odds are still in favor of the player. The good thing is that there is only a 10% chance of losing in this strategy. Also, you get a longer time to grind and recover your bets.

How Does 24+8 Roulette Strategy Work?

Before you delve into learning how the 24+8 strategy works, it is essential to know that the original versions had faults. Our guide is based on the new version, which works more or less the same as the original system.

The first step is to place 10 units on each of the 1st and 3rd outside dozen wagers. Also, you place 10 single units on any 10 numbers in the second dozen. With this method, only two numbers can be lost, and the single green zero if you are playing European roulette. American roulette also has the double zero pocket that results in a loss.

Every time the two dozen bets hit, it becomes a push. In this case, you neither win nor lose. You recover only what you wager. Nevertheless, if one of the straight-up bets becomes active, you earn 6 units.

Therefore, you must win five times to cover the initial stake. But since you have a 90% chance of not losing, you are sure to get at least 2 or 3 wins out of six. Like other roulette strategies, this system works in the long run as long as you win.

Even though there is a low chance of losing, it can hit early, leading to losing the entire stake. If you are a beginner, you should start with the minimum table limits. This is because you are occasionally required to increase your stake.

Other Best Roulette Systems Similar to 24+4 Strategy

Besides 24+8, there are many systems you can use to optimize your chances of winning. You can use these systems when playing your favorite roulette games. Regardless of the betting system you use, the payouts in roulette have the same odds. You will find different options like the straight-up bet, corner bet, and total bet. These best roulette systems are:

Martingale System: The martingale strategy is one of the most popular negative betting progression roulette systems. The player must double the bet after a loss and decrease it by one unit on the winning streak. It is an excellent strategy for even money bets like red or black, odd or even, and high or low.

Double Street Quad System: The double streets quad is a unique system that allows players to cover a total of 17 numbers. You stake two chips each on two separate double streets and select two areas to enable you to cover a total of 12 numbers. Also, you place one chip on a quad bet and one more chip on a random number that is already covered.

D'Alembert System: The objective of the d'Alembert system is to help you to recover your losses. This low-risk strategy is suitable for experienced players looking to increase the odds of winning. You can use this system on any roulette game you prefer.

Tiers du Cylindre System: This is a simple system that grants a reasonable loss-to-win ratio bigger than 1:3. The goal of this strategy is to help players to make a profit from the casino's money. The stake is split into two, where you play the first 1/3 on the first spin, and if you lose, you bet the remaining 3/4 on the next spin.

Conclusion - Is the 24+8 Roulette Strategy Worth Using?

Conclusively, the 24+8 is a simple roulette strategy to learn and implement. The best thing about this low-risk roulette betting strategy is that you have a 10% chance of losing and a 90% chance of winning. In case the strategy fails, you can use the Martingale system to optimize your odds of winning.

Best Online Casinos - Jul 2024